Donate Medical and Household Supplies
We are always seeking medical supplies that we send to those in need, both in the USA (including regular deliveries to Appalachia) and worldwide.
Donations of medical supplies and equipment are much appreciated.
If you live in the Manassas VA area, items can be brought to our office at 9590 Surveyor Ct., Manassas, VA 20110. The office is open every day till 12 noon. Items can be left in our truck outside but please do not leave perishable items such as boxes if it is raining. The truck has an inside cab that is left open. Donation forms are in the green mailbox in front of the office.
If you cannot make it to our office, please consider making a donation to support this work at https://medmissionaries.networkforgood.com/
For more information, please call us at 703-335-1800.
We gladly accept the following donations.
Please review our guidelines below:
- Medical equipment – new or gently used and in working condition – such as crutches, walkers, shower chairs, commodes, hospital beds and hospital mattresses
- Medical Supplies – unused medical supplies are accepted
- We are no longer accepting prescription medications.
- Medical office equipment – such as exam tables, lights, file cabinets, etc.
- Non-perishable food items – such as canned goods, peanut butter, cereal, rice, pasta, powdered milk
- Hygiene items – such as soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, washcloths
- Clothing and shoes – must be clean and in good condition, only new, “like new” or gently worn items (no stains, holes or soiled items; no undergarments, unless new)
- Infant/baby items – such as diapers and wipes, baby food and clothing
- Household supplies – new or gently used (please no glass or electrical items)