Donate Food, Medical and Household Supplies
We are always seeking medical and food supplies that we send to those in need, both in the USA (including regular deliveries to Appalachia) and worldwide. Check our list below for types of products that we are always accepting.
You can always send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions that you may have.
We are especially in need of:
- Non-perishable food items
- Canned goods
- Meat (chicken, corned beef, etc)
- Fish (tuna, salmon, etc)
- Peanut butter
- Grain products
- Powdered milk
- Cooking Oil
- Canned goods
- Hygiene items
- Infant/baby items
- Baby food
We also need:
- Medical equipment – new or gently used and in working condition – such as crutches, walkers, shower chairs, commodes, hospital beds and hospital mattresses
- Medical Supplies – most medical supplies are accepted. Please contact the office for details.
- We do not accept prescription medications.
- We do not accept CPAP machines.
- Medical office equipment – such as exam tables, lights, file cabinets, etc.
- Clothing and shoes – we accept baby and children clothing that is new or in very good condition.
- Household supplies – new or gently used (please no glass or electrical items)
Not accepting at this time:
- Adult Clothes
- CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure)
Donations of medical supplies and equipment are much appreciated.
If you live in the Manassas VA area, items can be brought to our office at 9590 Surveyor Ct., Manassas, VA 20110. The office is open every day till 12 noon. Items can be left in our covered truck outside. The truck also has an inside cab that is left open. Donation forms are in the green mailbox in front of the office.
If you cannot make it to our office, please consider making a donation to support our work.
For more information, please call us at 703-335-1800.